Plant Inspiration - Snake Plant (Sanseveria)
Are you in need of planting inspiration?
Our newest feature takes a regular look at plants that can be grown in our eco-friendly pots, including details on how to care for them.
First up is the Snake Plant, an easy to care for evergreen, native to West Africa.
Snake Plant (Sanseveria) Facts;
- Native to tropical West Africa from Nigeria to Congo.
- Species of flowering plant in the Asparagaceae family.
- Average lifetime of the Snake Plant is 5-10 years.
- Other common names include: Mother-In-Law's Tongue and Saint George's Sword.
How to care for your Snake Plant;
- Indirect sunlight but will tolerate low and high light conditions.
- Water once every 2/3 weeks. DO NOT OVER WATER. Allow the soil to dry between waterings otherwise Sanseveria will rot.
Stay tuned for our next planting inspiration post!
- Celebrity Big Brother
- Green Tones
- Bamboo Fibre
- Eco Friendly
- Plant Pots
- Black Friday Deals!
- Pet Accessories